Batteries, Bulbs, Tyres & Wipers
Avoid being stranded or late due to a faulty battery! At Daltons we will check the condition of your battery free of charge and have all the common sizes for petrol and diesel models in stock.
All batteries come with a two year warranty and we will recycle your old battery at no extra cost.
See and be seen! We supply and fit all bulbs while you wait at excellent prices allowing you to drive more safely at times of reduced visibility.
Your tyres are the only part of your car in contact with the road. It is important that they are in good condition and correctly inflated to allow your vehicle to Grip, Stop and Steer in all weather conditions. The legal limit is 1.6mm of thread depth across 3/4 of the tyre all the way around however it is recommended to replace them at between 3 and 2mm as wet weather performance is greatly impaired at this stage.
At Daltons we will check the condition of your tyres free of charge, if they need to be replaced n o appointment is necessary as we offer a "while you wait" service. We carry a large range of both branded and budget tyres at the most competitive prices possible and offer a friendly, efficient service. Our prices are always quoted as fully fitted with no hidden extras (fitting, balancing and disposal are all included).
All tyres sold, comply to "E" marking, "S" marking and the new PAHS regulations. Tyres must be recycled, when we fit new tyres we will dispose of your old tyres for you in an environmentally friendly manner free of charge.
Damaged or worn wipers lead to poor visibility in wet conditions and may cause an annoying and distracting noise while in use, if left long enough they can also damage windscreens and lead to costly repair bills.
At Daltons we stock all sizes of top quality wipers. All wipers fitted come with a complimentary screen wash top up.
Deal of the Week
- Prices are excellent and the quality of work and level of knowlege is top notch. I wouldn't bring a car anywhere else now, well worth the trip from Dublin.
- Neil, Dublin.
- Sound to deal with and does everything he can to accomadate you. Great service, does a great job and a fair price.
- Vinny, Kildare.
- Left my car to George last week to get some bits sorted. All done within half a day, car collected the following day. Great communication, great price.
- Keith, Dublin.
- Just had my A4 serviced by George, if you want a professional service by someone who will care for your car like their own there is no one better. The drive from wexford was absolutely worth it, I will definitely be back.
- David, Wexford.
- I couldn't recommend George enough, i won't trust anyone else with my car at this stage, i bring my car up from Clonmel. The work, communication, price is always top class.
- Robbie, Tipperary.
- First trip to George yesterday, very happy. He had the car finished quicker than expected and a very reasonable price. Definately worth the drive from Dublin.
- John, Dublin.
- Got the car serviced this afternoon. Excellent service and very reasonably priced. Pleasure to deal with and you just know your car is in good hands. Highly recommended.
- Paul, Dublin.
- Another happy customer here. I just picked up my mother-in-laws car and between the paintwork and mechanical work it's 100%. Thanks Daltons.
- Tony, Laois.
- Cheers so much to George for sorting the timing belt on my Passat for fab money and a super-fast turnaround. Thanks so much!
- Sam, Cork.
- Thanks to George for fitting cruise control to my 2009 Golf GTI last week , perfect job and great service too !
- Ken, Dublin.
- Nothing was too much or too little. Can't recommend enough.
- Donal, Kilkenny.
Mobile (sales): 086–0724776
Mobile (service): 086–8548629
- Sat nav coords
- N: 52° 57.309' W: 7° 20.653'